Here are our favourite features, and eight reasons why you need this rug in your life...
1. DRYING - Use it for drying off after exercise or washing down – its excellent wicking properties help to absorb moisture and draw it away from the horse.
2. COOLING - Use it to help cool down at competitions. Its carbon nano-fibre lining with a soft close-weave mesh cools whilst maintaining muscle temperature in key areas such as the shoulders, back and quarters. That means it’s ideal for use between classes, so when you hop on again your horse should have regulated his temperature but his muscles should have remained pliable and stretchy ready to start work.
4. PROTECTION – Use it when travelling as a protective layer. It will help prevent rubs and bumps during transit, whilst regulating your horse’s temperature. It’ll keep him comfortable but also wick away moisture if he happens to get sweaty.
5. STYLE – Use it to look the part. I’m not going to lie, it’s just a bit gorgeous. Your horse WILL look seriously smart in this and you WILL be asked where you got your rug from.
7. COLOUR COORDINATION – Use it to get your matchy-matchy on. It comes in four different colours; Benetton blue, burgundy, navy and black.
Because your horse is totally worth it, find out more and get yours here: