This suits me down to the ground, as packing and unpacking the lorry is a major bugbear for me. Trying to find a right place for everything in a 3.5t horsebox with limited space is a challenge, and this usually means my kit either gets left loose in side lockers or I end up with a bag for life to store (dump) everything in - and usually end up forgetting something important.
- Pockets. Absolutely heaps of them. Literally perfect for stashing spray bottles, drinks, studs, brushes, gloves, phones - while keeping everything upright and easily accessible. The outer pockets even have zips and clever retaining magnets.
- Mudproof. My absolute favourite feature. The solid, waterproof base makes it a match for even the muddiest, wettest show ground and ensures your kit will remain dry and protected from the elements. The ripstop denier outer is really tough and durable and just wipes clean.
- Space saving. As well as the multiple compartments which provide really economical storage solutions, the main storage area is really roomy so you can really pack a lot of kit away. I was able to fit my LeMieux stable bandages, LeMieux bandage pads, LeMieux ProIce boots, LeMieux ProShell over reach boots as well as a change of clothes. It's literally like a Tardis.
- Easy to transport. The kitbag has grab handles with a rigid clasp to make carrying it really comfortable, as well as a shoulder strap.
- Smart and matchy. Not just practical but stylish too - it sure beats my bag for life! Team up with the LeMieux ProKit System Rucksack for ultimate matchy matchy style.