Professional freelance PR and journalist services, specialising in equestrianism. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
* Press officer duties
* Event reports
* Feature articles and editorial for magazines, newspapers, newsletters, websites or in-house materials
* Press releases
* Blog content
* Communications consultation and planning
* Social media content and consultancy
* Interviews for broadcast or print
* Editor and copywriter roles
* Spokesperson briefings and key messages
* Reputation and brand management
* Case studies
* The All England Jumping Course at Hickstead; (Press officer during the Hickstead Derby and Royal International Horse Shows, 2014-2018)
* Swindon Advertiser; weekly eventing report and feature articles
* Eventing Worldwide; British Eventing reports, including feature interview with the Great Britain Eventing Team prior to the World Equestrian Games
* Everything Horse UK; Feature articles, monthly British Eventing round-up, feature articles and interviews
* Horsemart; Blogs, video interviews, feature articles and event reports
* Leading equestrian PR agencies; blog content and press releases for a variety of clients
* Brian Toomey Racing; Freelance PR support for Brian Toomey Racing - a former jockey who is setting up a yard training racehorses
* Archant Dialogue; commissioned to write articles for British Showjumping Magazine
Below are just a few examples of my work.
I have worked full time as a PR and communications professional since 2007, with in-house experience at both public and third sector organisations. Through continued professional development, I have achieved Accredited Practitioner Status with the Chartered Institute of PR (MCIPR).
A lifelong passion for all things equestrian, combined with substantial professional communications experience means I'm able to produce informed, creative, engaging content to suit your house style and chosen demographic, tailored to an appropriate communications channel.
"Nicki and I worked together in my time at the Swindon Advertiser, during which she provided equestrian round-ups on a weekly basis for both our print and online products, as well as one-off feature material.